Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Poor Hannah

So in I have been studying 1 samuel and somethings really jumped out at me.

Hannah understood that God was in charge of her life ! If it was up to her , she probably would have chosen for Samuel to be near her for the rest of his life, not for him to live with Eli at the temple. But she knew that God had a bigger plan. Even though it was painful to let go of something that she loved dearly something that she had prayed for years for. Hannah trusted God would bless her for obedience and that the life of faith and obedience was better than rebellion and disobedience. She knew that if she lost her life to His leadership and control, she would actually gain it.

In life it is very hard sometime to fully trust the Lord. I know that I find myself holding on to things that I am afraid to give the Lord control over. It is especially hard to trust the Lord when things aren't going the way you think they should go. I guess that's something that I have to work on , trusting the Lord in every aspect of my life. ~ Forever Alyx

No comments:

Post a Comment